|Reduce Pain By Highly Exerciscs|
Pain can not be tolerated. This is known to all. But what if there is no medicine at hand? Yes, and not always want to drink pills. In this case, exercises that can be performed for both pain and prevention will help. We offer some of them.
With pain in the heart
The main thing is not to worry. Lie down on the bed, try to calm down.
- Lift first one leg, then the other. Move your hands. Do not do sharp movements.
- Pound your stomach, chest, sides. Put your foot on your foot, rub them against each other. You will feel the warmth of your feet and hands, your feet warm. Rest for 5-10 minutes. Continue rubbing your legs together. Think about how the blood spreads across all the vessels, and the heart becomes easier, the pain stops.
- Call for help the diaphragm, it works with the heart in one harness. Touch the chin of your chest, inhale and hold your breath. Slightly bend your knees, begin to slowly draw in your belly (three counts). Then exhale slowly, relax your stomach. 30 times.
(Tibetan gymnastics for improving blood circulation of the brain)
- In the morning, without getting out of bed, as you should stretch. Join hands in the lock on the back of the head. Counting to ten, tilt your head forward, resisting yourself. 10 times.
- Rinse your ears with your hands. 20 times.
- Massage with index fingers behind the auricle. 20 times.
- The outer side of the thumbs massage the brow ridges from the nose to the ears and back. 20 times.
- The second phalanx of the thumbs massage the eyeballs. 20 times (10 times from the nose and 10 times to the nose).
- Close your eyes. Move your eyes to the left, then to the right. 20 times.
- Massage the face: first the bridge of the nose and the wings of the nose, then from the middle of the cheeks to the auricles. 20-30 times.
- Put on the eyeballs four fingers of each hand and make vibrating movements from the nose to the side of the ear shells. 10 times.
- Cover your ears with your hands and tap on the back of your head with your index fingers. 10 times.
- Sit on the rug, breathe in, exhale stretch your hands (palms up) to your toes. 40 times.
- Massage your knee joints clockwise. 100 times. It calms the nervous system.
With pain in the neck
(Done at a slow pace of 10 times each)
- Tilt your head back and forth.
- Tilt your head to the right shoulder, "roll it" to the left shoulder.
- Bow your head one by one to the right, then to the left shoulder.
- Tilt your head to your chest and turn it to the right, then to the left until it stops. When you turn your head, take a breath.
- Slowly rotate your head in a circle - 10 times to the right and 10 times to the left, breathe evenly.
- Put your hands in the lock on the back of your head, tilt your head forward, overcoming resistance. 10 times. Slopes can be combined with a massage of the cervical spine in front and behind: in front - down, behind - up and down.
- Do the same exercise with your mouth open.
"Pull your head into your shoulders."
- Raise your hands up, turn your head to the right and left. Then look back then through the left, then through the right shoulder.
- The same exercise, but with the arms extended forward.
- The palms of both hands to attach to the right temple, try to turn his head to the right, overcoming the resistance of the hands. The same in the left side.
According to doctors, the most reliable prevention of exacerbation of osteochondrosis is a constant control over the position of one's body. In other words, you need to be able to sit, stand, lie and lift weights correctly.
How to sit properly. If you have to sit for a long time, the main task is to reduce the burden on the spine. Sit straight, try not to tilt your head and upper body forward. Lean on the back of the chair with the whole spine. To ensure that the spine is not overloaded, every 5-7 minutes should be properly stretched. It's even better to get up and walk.
How to stand properly. Every five minutes, you need to change your position, and then transfer the weight of your body to one leg or the other.
How to wear and lift weights.
- Distribute the load evenly on both hands.
- When lifting weights, do all movements smoothly and gently. In doing so, you should sit down and straighten with your back straight, do not bend your back.
- When lifting a heavy load, avoid turning the torso.
- Wear a heavy load in a backpack, not in a bag.
- To prevent the back from hurting, start the morning with a fuss on the crossbar for 10-15 seconds. If possible, repeat this 2-3 times a day.
- Sitting, lean your hands on the edge of the table, elbows rest under the costal arch, feet from the floor do not tear. Tilt the body to the table. Feel how the lumbar spine is stretched. Stay in this position for 8-10 seconds. Perform the exercise 3-5 times during the day.
- Sitting, put your left foot on the right, grasp your left knee with your palms. Turn the body and head - right-left. Change your legs. 18 times.
It activates breathing, circulation, reduces pain in the lower back, liver, small pelvis.
- Sit on a chair, with your left palm, in a circular motion, twist the right shoulder joint clockwise, then with the right palm - the left shoulder joint. 12 times.
It improves blood circulation, normalizes the nervous system, relieves pain in the joints.
To increase blood circulation of internal organs
With venous stasis and to strengthen the circulation of internal organs will help massage the abdomen. In addition, it increases immunity.
The task of the massage is to correctly squeeze the internal organs, finding painful points, signaling that a glitch has occurred in this place, blood stagnation has occurred. With the help of a painful patch, the spasm is removed, stagnation is eliminated.
Contraindications to such a massage are acute infectious diseases.
- The massage begins with the squeezing of the gallbladder, which has a key role in the occurrence of venous stasis, then the transition to the liver, pancreas and so on the "circle of interaction" of the organs (stomach - duodenum - small and large intestines). It is necessary to gently, gently press on the stomach until the pain is felt. Then you need to stop at this place and hold your hand until the pain passes. Then continue on the belly, looking for the next pain point. (Massage is contraindicated in cholelithiasis.)
- Lying on your back with knees bent at the knees, put your right hand on the right hypochondrium and start circular movements with your hands clockwise, covering the entire abdomen. Then place your fists at the level of the navel and perform rhythmic synchronous movements up and down with a frequency of 2 movements per second (approximately 100 movements). Then gently massage the abdomen with palms, moving them horizontally towards each other. This massage relaxes the spasms of the intestine and normalizes its peristalsis.
With weakened sphincters
(Incontinence of urine and feces)
Sitting, put your hands on your knees, with inspiration, strain the muscles of the buttocks and thighs and draw in the anus (the end of the rectum), while exhaling, relax the muscles. 24 times.
Exercise strengthens the muscles of the pelvic floor, in women - the muscles of the uterus, trains the sphincters of the bladder and rectum, men will help with impotence.