|Meals before and after training|
What to eat "before" depends on the time of day.
Many people prefer to practice from morning till breakfast. At the same time, some of them go hungry to the gym.
- In the morning it is 30-40 minutes before the workout to eat, for example, a banana with yogurt or tea with honey and cracker or a bar of muesli, i.e. Something "carbohydrate"
-After training - breakfast after 30 -40 min. Should be protein (cottage cheese, fish, lean meat)
- If training after lunch-dinner, then this day breakfast - "carbohydrate" (best of all cereal from whole grains with fruits or dried fruits or a salad of fresh vegetables with sour cream or a teaspoon of vegetable oil and grain bread), and training is not before , Than in 1,5 hours after meal (a dinner, an early supper).
- If after eating more than 3 hours, 30-40 minutes before a workout, snack, like before an early workout in the morning. Before training, you can drink a cup of coffee or tea, they will help you stay energetic and energetic.
And then" :
- You need a snack right after the workout in the first 20-30 minutes. If you refrain from food for 2 hours after the end of training, then the training loses all meaning: there will be no gain in strength, muscle density, slenderness and metabolic rate. In the first 20 minutes after training, the body opened a so-called "protein-carbohydrate" window for the consumption of proteins and carbohydrates (but not fat!). All that will be eaten during this period, will go to the restoration of muscles, not a single calorie of food will go to fat. It is very important!
- Fats after training are strictly not needed, their number should be reduced to a minimum. Fat will slow the flow of carbohydrates and proteins from the stomach into the blood. Protein food after exercise should be lean!
- For dinner on the day of training, be sure to dairy products, again, low-fat! Protein twice a day increases the efficiency of recovery both after the force load, and after work on endurance. This, incidentally, applies to those who train after work, late at night. It is often said: "Where is there after training for the night?" Be sure to have a snack with something protein-carbohydrate, (cottage cheese, yogurt)