|How to Pulled the muscles|
During the training it is important not only to strain the muscles, but also to properly relax them.
Pull the gluteal muscles
IP: stand on your left knee, get your right foot behind your left leg.
1) Carry out the inclination of the trunk with simultaneous focusing on the forearm. Fists pointing up.
2) At the end point of the movement (the lowest possible slope), hold for 30 seconds.
3) Slowly return to the IP. Do the exercise the other way.
We pull the popliteal ligaments and tendons
IP: sitting on the floor, the right leg is straight and stretched forward, the left leg is bent at the knee, the foot rests against the floor, hands in a free position.
1) Grasp the right hand with your right foot.
2) Hold this position for a few seconds.
3) Relax and return to the IP. Do the exercise on the other leg.
IP: on his knees, his hands rest on the floor, his right leg is slightly stretched and laid back.
1) Grasp the right arm with the right hand in the ankle joint area.
2) Press it to the gluteus muscles. Hold for 30 seconds.
3) Return to the IP. Do the exercise on the other leg.
IP: sitting on the floor, legs bent at the knees.
1) Grab your hands under your knees.
2) Round the back and maximally lean back, the head is directed towards the chest. Hold for 30 seconds. Return to the IP.
IP: sitting on the floor, rest with hands behind, legs extended forward.
Put the heel of your right foot on your left toe. Stop at yourself. Feel the tension of the gastrocnemius muscle. Return to the IP. Do the exercise on the other leg.